What ‘archi-myths’ are holding you back?
Join host Sara Kolata and I on the latest episode of Arch Talk:Tank podcast as we discuss the myths plaguing the architecture industry:
- Good design will sell itself
- Marketing is for the top dogs
- Business development is about winning tenders
What it’s the episode:
- Simple tips and tricks for getting your brand message out there
- Architecture business development & marketing best practices
- Teaser of “Archtivism” – the emerging movement fostering positive change in society & the architecture profession that I’m currently working on, so stay tuned to hear more and how you can participate!
The podcast followed the column published on Azine online Architecture magazine about 3 ‘archi-myths’ holding architects back.